Due to inclement weather and misinformation, our weekend plans went awry. So I was able to finally finish the second sleeve of Maris. This morning I began the long and tedious process of sewing it together:
So far I've done the shoulder seams and the neck edging, and sewn on the buttons down the front.
I used a technique So KnitPicky posted about last week, and it worked great! As I have done for the last several times I've used mother of pearl buttons, I used silver thread:
OK - only side seams, under sleeve seams, and setting in sleeves left to go! Maybe I will finish it by the end of the week!