I've managed to complete 8 rows of the ribbing of my Queen Anne's Lace pullover since casting on last Friday! Four more rows to go, then I'll get to start the first chart.
I'm hoping that you'll be able to see it in this picture: the rib alternates between the Shaela/White color and a contrasting color, four rows of each. I've done four rows of Burnt Heather and four of Mulberry:
The color gradation is very subtle, but I think that's what makes Starmore's designs so effective.
I ended up rewriting the pattern to take it down a size. The smallest size given yields a 46" finished chest measurement - a little too roomy for me! I do want a roomy sweater for layering over other things, but I think my new measurement of 40" will be more in line with my frame. So this is 300 stitches. As you can imagine, it takes a while to complete one row!